After EIGHT Glorious and happy years, Celica is up on E Bay

Gonna be an awful wrench to part me from my baby of 8 years but its now on E-Bay for sale ...Looking to Import a White Skyline this summer to replace the Celica that has NEVER let me down once.....Had so much fun and enjoyment with her , and replaced Sooooooooo much of her working parts.....She's loving and loyal and Mmmmmmmmm i dowanna let her go BUT..........If only they still built Gen 6's id have another one tomorrow for the next 8 years...She is an Import Automatic with the Power Button for that bit of fun....i will miss her so much..........

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220968984133?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Edited by quiksilver-rebel

Just had an offer of £1000 but said id accept £1,100 today as car has another 7 days to go ....Reply was , im a Bobby up North, picking up car is only stumbling block at moment, so fingers crossed , dont wanna lose her but could be going to a 'CAREFUL' owner...lol....wonder how my baby will feel with a BLUE hat on.....lool

It's like loosing a friend, i feel for you :(

I used to work in Harwich in the late 70's, done 3 years+ at the pier fish restaurant, good days!

Edited by oaksey

Ha ha , occasionally pop into the Pier for a meal, my partners daughter worked there for couple of years before deciding that the hours are too unsociable for a twenty something...lol..

So the 'Bobby from Manchester is coming Saturday week to pick it up,,,on his next day off....

have left a pile of club flyers in glove box......but just heard he is now questioning if its too far to come and the £75 train fare to get here....even tho he has fallen in love with the car....cough.. timewaster.. cough......

Actually rekindled his interest as i told him i have free train travel through my job and can deliver the car if he buys it beforhand........!!!...

Edited by quiksilver-rebel

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.