wheel nuts

Hoody

been thinking of changing my wheel nuts. has anyone bought/ used these ones before?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Red-Wheel-Nuts-x-20-12x1-5-Toyota-Corolla-Starlet-Celica-Mr2-Supra-Rav4-/110804646143?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyres_Trim_Nuts_ET&hash=item19cc78b8ff#ht_576wt_676

are they any good? im always a bit worried about things like these as they hold the damm wheels on lol

Do all standard toyota wheels use the flat type nuts? as i have the standard 16" wheels and have been looking for new nuts as i lost one of mine, but i have tuner nuts on that came with the car.

I'd be checking your nuts sharpish if i were you, if you are using tapered nuts in flat bottomed holes then you need some proper Toyota flat seated nuts

I searched for months trying to find anyone who made aftermarket flat seated nuts, and i couldn't find anyone who made them, i even contacted companies who made the nuts to see if i could get a set made, but they would only sell them in the 1000's

I've had them on mine for over 2 years, just have to make sure and check them after changing a wheel and driving a bit, otherwise had no problems, i dont think i checked for a while last time, hence the missing wheel nut. So its only toyota that make the flat seated ones needed for OEM wheels?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.