which radiator?

razor2812

i have just had my new front splitter sprayed and plan to put it on the car shortly, however when faffing with the car today i noticed the radiator grills are badly corroded and crumbling, so i thought it may be a good idea to change radiator when i remove the old splitter. but there seems to be a vast difference in price on some i have looked at, ranging from around £50 - £200. also may replace hoses, but dont want to Pay £55+ for silicone hoses, where can i get the std ones. i have a 03 t sport with a/c. can anyone advise.

Edited by razor2812

My son got one for his mx5 from coolparts on ebay and it was very good,cost about £50.Dont no if they do them for celicas though?

yep they do as well, i bought mine from there just a few weeks ago, paid £44 + £7 delivery for my celica rad, fitted perfect :)

Edited by cel4162

came across a aluminium radiator on ebay for £100 and £15 p+p, was told by se7en that these radiators are top stuff and that the guys who have supercharged celica's have them fitted on their cars with no problems so maybe worth looking into

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.