hammerite enough for calipers...?

big red charged me £330 for all four including shipping back, cannot fault the work and the brake feel is way better, must of needed a good service, now all as new, so should hold up for a good while now.

Was that the polymer coating? Haven't sent the email off yet been tb testing cows in the rain all day. Joy! However have managed to get the pistons out of the knackered caliper using their process guide so may just do it myself now.

Was that the polymer coating? Haven't sent the email off yet been tb testing cows in the rain all day. Joy! However have managed to get the pistons out of the knackered caliper using their process guide so may just do it myself now.

if you have got that far you may as well carry on, mine where sent complete they stripped and re built with all new bits, and yes it was the polymer coating as it lasts longer.

Lol I'm also loving the yellow! Joe could you Photoshop these yellow calipers behind some tech 5s?

Cheers!

If you can find me a pic of a GT4 caliper with the wheel off then not a prob mate, unless you have a pic of your motor at roughly the same angle as RazorJack's?

Cheers razor, you can see why I'm interested :) I've got the same st205 calipers to go on mine and can't decide on black calipers with yellow writing or vice versa. Razor have you got any pics from a distance too? Could you use that new pic Joe?

Cheers fellas.

Edited by Serratia

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.