A very sad day :-(

pestey

been looking over the finances and it looks like i'm going to have to part company with the gen7 190 TS :sorry:

after being made redundant 10 days ago, and ongoing troubles with my cow of a ex-wife, i can't afford to keep my beloved coupe :(

but before i put her up for sale, i really want to find out how much she'd go for?

she's a 03 plate not a 53.

she's got the following:

full toyota service history

mot till august 2012

taked till end of the month.

4 new tyres.

front & rear RT-P strut braces

US import headlights with HID's (they have been adjusted to uk roads.

still have the original lights too.

Apex lowering springs (not fitted but still in box)

Hel braided hoses (not fitted but still in packaging)

wind deflectors are on their way from recent GB

Leather interior is still in great cond, and it's the two tone.

only down side as far as i can tell is the few stonechips etc and the gearstick plastic surround is cracked (the usual place)

She still pulls like a train and I will probably regret selling her, but i'd rather her go to a good home than sit and rot outside because i cant swallow my pride and be selfish.

and here's the link to the pics of her http://s515.photobucket.com/albums/t352/pestey_p/2003%20Toyota%20Celica%20VVTLi%20Toyota%20Sport%20edt/

Edited by pestey

Not sure what's its worth mate as prices have come down a lot but if your selling up and want to sell your hel hoses and wind deflectors I might take them off your hands. Just let me know what you would want for them inc delivery. PM me, Cheers ;)

Always a great shame to read posts like this.I hope maybe things may turn for the better for you quickly enough to keep your car fella.Good luck,oh and make sure the grave containing your ex is deep enough,those dog walkers always seem to find them somehow ...

If I could I would make her dig her own shallow grave in Epping Forrest with her teath!

Tbh if i sell her I'd rather it go to someone on here or a friend of a fellow member. Not some idiot who will wreck her or even worse drive her like a fanny.

Been looking at other adds on the net and I could be looking at £3750 for her.......

And she is storm blue, looks black but under lights looks blue but in the sun at a angle you can see the green coming through.

and to make things worse i'm gonna need to go back to Diesel as i need transport, so what ever i get for her will go towards getting a oil burner.

Edited by pestey

Not sure what's its worth mate as prices have come down a lot but if your selling up and want to sell your hel hoses and wind deflectors I might take them off your hands. Just let me know what you would want for them inc delivery. PM me, Cheers ;)

strut braces sold separately will help get the funds in more, along with the springs.. i maybe interested in the braces hehehe

in all honest mate the prices have seemed to jump abit compared to 6 months ago, but i would say around the £4k mark

i can sell on the wind deflectors to another member before they are even shipped to you if you wanted, that way you will save on postage so they go straight from me when they arrive, i could then forward refund on to you, once other member has paid me if you wanted. that way you get 100% back.

had plenty of people asking if i had any extras.

i can sell on the wind deflectors to another member before they are even shipped to you if you wanted, that way you will save on postage so they go straight from me when they arrive, i could then forward refund on to you, once other member has paid me if you wanted. that way you get 100% back.

had plenty of people asking if i had any extras.

probably a good idea lol. let someone else take them off my hands ;)

strut braces sold separately will help get the funds in more, along with the springs.. i maybe interested in the braces hehehe

in all honest mate the prices have seemed to jump abit compared to 6 months ago, but i would say around the £4k mark

if you can get to the coast you could take them for a bit of cash, and if possible i could let you have the pre cut plastics for the rear brace for yours in return, even help you fit them to lol. drop me a pm ;)

Edited by pestey

Remeber to place a few add here in ireland, i collected my t sport from england there a few months ago, and drove back to ireland with it.

Last i checked there was only 2 for sale here in ireland, and not in great condition!

carzone.ie

gumtree.ie

autotrader.ie

ebay.ie -> advertise to ireland

donedeal.ie

cbg.ie

think thats all

It will soon sell, dont let it go for under the value, a good honest buyer will be found somebody who will happily pay the going price instead of trying to get it cheaper. think with your head not with your quick fix in wallet.

• 3 weeks later...

just a quick update..........

I've still got my little girl!!!! still not got work but I'm still in possession of my little baby. and on a side note the Ex-wife has been told to go duck herself by my man in a suit!!!!

just a quick update..........

I've still got my little girl!!!! still not got work but I'm still in possession of my little baby. and on a side note the Ex-wife has been told to go duck herself by my man in a suit!!!!

Life is grim, but a silver lining still exists.Good luck fella.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.