Might be leaving the fold, already!

LiamGTR

Liam my mate has a 59 plate one of these, rpsmith wrapped the roof of it...

It has every gadget on it you can think of (i think he has a 318 anyway..) with the m3 styling pack thing.

Theres a space bigger than me under the bonnet for were the m3 engine is meant to go :hysterical:

He came as a passenger in my car and couldnt believe how quick mine was compared to his...

His is a nice car but for £20k compared to a already modded, ragged 53 plate one.. theres no comparison.

Id stick to the celi :)

Edited by oMIKEYo

I was looking at 320d's before settling on the Celica as I was hoping to save money on fuel. As it happened nearly all the BMWs in my budget were as rough as assholes and many had rust (ok 2 out of the 3 I looked at) whilst inside they are nice places to be I just couldn't find any reason for the insurance cost vs. the car I was getting. It's expensive no matter what and I'll only ever own a BMW when I can afford a fairly new, highly-specced model and insurance on top!

Don't do it mate, you'll likely only be disappointed.

If you don't do too many miles but want a small fun car what I'd do is buy a Yaris T-sport with the 1.5 engine. So rapid around town but also well-equipped, so you can save your pennies for something really meaty.

Before anyone says they're a shopping cart I couldn't 'outrun' one from the lights in my Celica until I hit the top of 2nd gear ;)

Just searched his reg lol my mates is a 320i m sport

Whatever that means... Lol

I'd like one for the class but the celi for utter looks, performance etc.

It's like choosing a Bentley over a Ferrari.. I know what I'd choose :)

Edited by oMIKEYo

You can tell none of you know how I drive.

No, you don't understand.

In order to end up in a ditch in a BMW in the ice/snow, all you have to do is start the engine.

Mind you, BMW Owners have the solution ...

chains.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.