A day of cleaning and polishing ready for next weekend...

BenP1977

After looking at these pictures, the weather better be good tomorrow or i will NOT be happy!

I've kind of put all of my cleaning products in one basket with this one haven't i? Actually. That is literally what i've done, because i'm going to my folks house to nick their hose and driveway to clean the T-Sport on! :rolleyes:

After looking at these pictures, the weather better be good tomorrow or i will NOT be happy!

I've kind of put all of my cleaning products in one basket with this one haven't i? Actually. That is literally what i've done, because i'm going to my folks house to nick their hose and driveway to clean the T-Sport on! :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed for the weather tomorrow mate!

Mine's been under covers all week which I'll pull of tomorrow to check she's still shiney and sexy!

Not long now!

I gave mine a quick wash this afternoon, but i fear the 3 hour motorway journey to Northampton will play havoc with the shine :o

Maguires detailing spray and lots of Microfibre cloths, soon shine again!

Now this I like, I want a 6

Thanks!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.