Can't wait. First jap car

scorps1212

My plan is to only have it til next summer. Hopefully then ill be able to afford a four. So between now and then my plans are nice and simple. Just gunna stick to putting an induction kit on it and a cat back exhaust system. And also some spacers for the wheels. Does anyone know anyone selling two pairs of spacers? Im gunna put a post on the wanted section too.

Cheers mate. It definitely is a nice motor. Without a doubt. And ill definitely be sticking with you guys. Specially when i eventually get a four.

That's good news mate, i've only been here a few months myself but everyone been so helpfull.

Membership was the best tenner i spent :thumbs:

Briano- So not got some sort of tuning shop mate? You do exhaust systems and induction kits? If not, what sort of stuff you do?

nothing like that atm, i deal in goodies, so little extras and i do my best to keep them as cheap as possible, those rear lights on your car i can get them quite often, the splitters i can come acrross reasonable often and interior trim bits etc etc

I do have some engine tuning bits just check out the goodies section :thumbs:

Cool. Cheers mate. And the spacers im after are 20mm hub centric's. They're 50 quid rep pair brand new but that don't come with extended wheel bolts which i think ill need. So am just gunna Hope that someone on here has some up for grabs.

Yeah exactly. Nice and subtle but nice looking at the same time.

Yeah? You reckon? I thought that when i first saw the pictures. But then i started reading tom's thread on the car and it wasn't until he mentioned spacers on there, that i noticed it could do with some. But like ya say, it don't matter if i can't get any but if i can it'll be a bonus. But i aint paying shop prices for some. Lol. Another thing, bare with us as i try to explain this. Brand new one's just come with the spacers. But won't i need the spacers as Well as threaded stud to come off the spacers to go through the wheels? Brand new one's don't come with these studs. Which is why i think ill need to get second hand one's that have had the studs attached to them. Make sense?

You can get longer studs off ebay, think it was around £25 with postage for 10 for my brothers rx7.

Thats why the eibach ones cost £100+, they come with everything (plus they're made of super-spanky extra-lightweight magnesium alloy).

Plus they're made with bits of real panther, so you know they're good! :D

Edited by Adex

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.