Help needed Exhaust part in birmingham

Hi Everyone,

I am stuck up the creek without my car.

the front downpipe on my car was shagged, so I got a second hand one from an ebayer breaker.

went to fit it sunday after taking the rest of the exhaust off, and despite the guys promises, it was crap.

My fault for trusting the guy.

anyhow I did not think it would take days to find a new front pipe for my car..

I was wrong, no motor factors in birmingham have any.

I got one online from click car parts, shower of shit, its the wrong part!!

The old exhaust was in bits so I am stuck with no exhaust on my car, and facing taking unpaid leave which I can ill afford to try and resolve this.

Has anyone got a front pipe for a GT in good nick I can buy in the west mids area?

I have use of a car for tomorrow, so could pick up tomorrow night?

please pm me if you can help

Cheers

Rich

I got one on my breaker just hanging there after i took exhaust off and engine out.

Not 100% sure of condition and next prob is i'm on the south coast. If anyone wants to pll of and send it? Free to takers

Sorry i can't help more but i'm on a 14 hour shift followed by a sleep in tomorrow

Postcode is po22 0gn if anyone can help?

No worries Rich - I'll PM you my moby just now......... If you need a hand, I can get time off work as I know what "Un-Paid" work is like LOL

Other than that, My Sarah will make Bacon sarnies if you need to come over, and I have a "Drive-Thru" Gazebo I can rig over the car if it rains.

Tim thank you again for your offers of help and Ben and GT Sillycar You are all stars

I went in person a factors called mr exhaust in Wolverhampton, and choose my front pipe, Cannot recommend them enough, strayed late back for me and charged me only trade price, £55 for it! Mr t wanted over £250!! for gawds sake

just finished fitting it, apart from a slight blow at the back box which I will fix saturday, its all good... fitted like a glove!

I now thanks to one broken front pipe, have an all new exhaust from manifold gasket back lol, bar a used cat from Nix.

I will explain why i was getting wrong parts tomorrow, off to have a can of coke and a bag of chips.

tim btw, i will pop over one weekend to catch up mate.been ages.

thankks to CCUK again

Yes mate just opened it today thank u never seen then before lol

they are not native to these shores :P but tasty all the same,

again mate sorry for the delay :thumbs: anything you need in future wont take as long :sofa:

Bit late now sorry. But try MIJ Performance in Walsall, they will make and fit it for you. They are a great bunch and have built a full s/s system to how I wanted and fitted it while I waited. I use them all the time for anything performance and I live in Kent!

Ted ( Newbie }

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.