Crazy Ex Girlfriend vandalised my car :(

Sambuca is a hell of a drug. But seriously, if this was me, I'd delete her from my life. I wouldn't bother with the car, I'd make out that I don't care, blank her at work, avoid eye contact or look through her, crack on with other females right in front of her, post her nudes on the internet. Just mentally torture the bitch til she fucks off, she ain't your problem anymore mate, remember that.

Shit to hear this, mate. :(

You say she works with you, but she's assaulted both her bosses whilst hammered? At least you shouldn't have to work with the demented trollop any more!! :lol:

Y'see, these are the perils of being a good-looking sod.... ;)

;) Yeah she's pretty much done, I can't imagine she'll be coming back to work. Her mum called work today and told us she wouldn't be coming in to work today and it was like "...Oh really?"

One thing to consider mate is that a criminal court to convict is "beyond all reasonable doubt" which is actually quite high, and they are Micky at giving out any decent amounts of cash as compo.

HOWEVER the civil courts are "on the balance of probabilities" which obviously is much lower. The fact she kicked off, then minutes later was witnessed punching the windscreen, it's pretty obvious she did the rest of the damage and a civil court would accept this. You could all take action against her for the assaults and damage. It costs about £35 to start proceedings and a solicitor isn't needed. Much more likely to get some good money awarded

That said some thought should be given to how far you want to take it as starting proceedings could wind her up further. That said imagine her surprise if she was summonsed to civil court and all of you were there with a well planned case

I know what you mean mate, that'd definitely be the way to do it if she denied all knowledge. But I've had the police on today they left a message on my home phone while I was at work and they basically said they'd interviewed her, she's admtted it must've been her that damaged the car. They also said she's got a cut and bruising on her hand where she punched the car, and the ring she was wearing is what caused the damage. Not an engagement ring thank f*ck! :P

People might not agree with me here but if a lass started attacking me and smashed me in the head with a stilleto heel id give her a bloody good smack in the mouth.

Some of the creatures who call themselves women are just vile

Completely agree mate, everyone's entitled to defend themselves, I can't say what I would've done in the heat of the moment because it didn't happen to me. A stiletto heel could SERIOUSLY harm someone if you hit them in the head like she did.

Man, we've all had some dramatic breakups but she's clearly on major self destruct.

Where do you work together, at the restaurant - whereby the managers got involved in the scuffle?

3 occurrences of vandalism to your car in 6 months is also concerning - was it in a cctv area any other time?

Nah mate there's only 2 or 3 spots that are under the CCTV, it's more of a cctv for the enterance of the restaurant rather than for the car park. My mate who got assaulted by the stiletto (who's car is apparently going to get 'done in' aswell) is now competing with me for the space right outside the door because he's got a bright orange Focus ST! We're both getting to work earlier and earlier for the parking space!

So it's good news I suppose that she's admitted it was her, the police say they're going to speak to me in the next couple of days to see how much compensation I need to fix the car, then ask her how much she will pay on Thursday.

How much do you guys think a new windscreen would cost? If I get it "fixed" will I still be able to see where the scratch was? Because that would do my head in, as I said before it's right in my eye line. :(

Sambuca is a hell of a drug. But seriously, if this was me, I'd delete her from my life. I wouldn't bother with the car, I'd make out that I don't care, blank her at work, avoid eye contact or look through her, crack on with other females right in front of her, post her nudes on the internet. Just mentally torture the bitch til she fucks off, she ain't your problem anymore mate, remember that.

Yeah definitely mate, she's going to go completely off the rails and as much as it pains me to say it, I wouldn't be surprised if she did something stupid, or at least threatened to. One of the first things my friends and family said to me after the break up was don't blame yourself when she's really upset, because she's not my problem anymore. I just have to move on, and the fact she won't be working with me anymore is probably a blessing in disguise.

My dad wasn't the most sympathetic however, he said to me: (with a smug look on his face while drinking a brew) "Well. That's what you get when you get your f*cks where you make your bucks!"

Edited by Smudger87

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.