Anyone know this GT4

GTsillycar

you will be able to tell way before you get to the vin plate

7afe engine looks nothing like a 3s-gte + there will be a huge cavern between the rad and the manifold if its not an st205

:hysterical: I'm not the cleverest of folk but even i would notice a 1.8 under the hood

I certainly hope it is a real GT4, number plate doesn't come up on insurance quotes but put that down to it being an import :shrug:

Seats don't really bother me as i'd just be happy to have the power :D

Can always speak to mondo at a later date for some of his custom creations.

I wouldnt touch that car with a barge pole, the interior is wrong, yet the brakes are GT4 and you can see the top of the charge cooler radiator behind the front grill (visit the web site of the car sales place) My bet is that is had a crash, been broken into and trashed or an interior fire maybe??? All conjecture of course, but something sets alarm bells ringing so best left alone.

I didn't know our fours had traction control?

I noticed that, they list it as 201BHP and only insurance group 16!

I'm gonna be going alone unfortunatly, i'm pretty good at checking over cars but don't really know the gt4 all that well.

Budget is about £1500 on top of my current gen6

I'm just off the west sussex/hampshire border. If your off to look at something and I have the time spare I can come look with you if that would help?

(I had a 205 a few years ago, and have a 165 now)

I noticed that, they list it as 201BHP and only insurance group 16!

I'm just off the west sussex/hampshire border. If your off to look at something and I have the time spare I can come look with you if that would help?

(I had a 205 a few years ago, and have a 165 now)

Thanks that would be great, always handy to have someone who knows what to look for.

Dude that car is pretty much down the road from me I could go take a look at it for you and report back.

Cheers mate, but gonna pass on it now as just bought a damaged Gen 6 with some goddies on it so gonna continue to mod mine and keep for a while longer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.