Merry Christmas every body from the hard shoulder of the a27

sadlebag

Yeh I have It's free with my bank but it's green flag I think and they could be 2 hours!! I think of lost spark, hit a bump and everything went dead so I suspect something has came lose but it's not easy to find with no light!

Yeh I have It's free with my bank but it's green flag I think and they could be 2 hours!! I think of lost spark, hit a bump and everything went dead so I suspect something has came lose but it's not easy to find with no light!

Maybe worth trying to have a look using phone light or something. Hope you get home soon Buddy. :)

Happy again lead that connects dizzy to coil came lose ;we've had problems with it in the past) I've put a new cable tie round it to keep it in place. Fingers crossed for getting home but I think I'll be okay :)

Merry Christmas :)

Happy again lead that connects dizzy to coil came lose ;we've had problems with it in the past) I've put a new cable tie round it to keep it in place. Fingers crossed for getting home but I think I'll be okay :)

Merry Christmas :)

glad you fixed it , had the same my self with the gen 4 , hit a speed bump and it died , damn those peskey ford mondeo leads :xmas_biggrin:

Edited by sonic

Yes I did cancle it, I was half way between fareham and Lewis near the Chichester by pass I'm home now thank god... Getting a rather large unwanted shopping list... Coil, new fuel tank (possibly) and what ever is causing it to run lumpy when it's cold!

Yes I did cancle it, I was half way between fareham and Lewis near the Chichester by pass I'm home now thank god... Getting a rather large unwanted shopping list... Coil, new fuel tank (possibly) and what ever is causing it to run lumpy when it's cold!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.