Coilover Considerations

tabbaranx

Which Coilovers  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which Coilovers should I go for?

• Meister R
    • BC Racing BR Series

Hi Peeps. :)

I was set on getting the Meister R coilovers for the Sports-M but have seen the BC coilovers and they actually come in black and gold so will match the car beautifully. Anyone have any idea if they are any good???

Heres a link to the ones im looking at:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290371925700?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

BC Coilovers

BRType.jpg

Meister R

EP91.jpg

Edited by tabbaranx

i've fitted hundreds of sets of bc's to imprezas at my old work and also some to toyota glanzas, honda integra and a set to a honda 2000 and cant fault them. the fit is always spot on and they ride really well. the only thing stopping me having any on my gen 7 is that i haven't got the money for them at the moment.

I would go with the meister r

Can't remember if a member on here had a set on his gen 7 and i'm sure the rears only dropped 20mm or 25mm, unless the ones you posted are a different version of the bc coilovers, so just check on this before going with them

that was on the v1, meister r have now done a v2 which i have and they go really low at the rear. i rubbed so had to raise it up lol

on a second note i have these for sale so if your intrested give me a pm

that was on the v1, meister r have now done a v2 which i have and they go really low at the rear. i rubbed so had to raise it up lol

Pm'd ;)

I only have first hand experience of the Meister Rs and can vouch 100% for them! The BC ones fitted offered very little drop on the only Gen7 I know to have had them fitted.

I do want to go low as poss all round but esp at the rear as I am running 17's. :blush:

also why do you care about colour? you cant see them once on the car

I know this but the top mounts will compliment the under-bonnet colour scheme and suit the car. :)

I have the BC's and love them and getting them set up by Lee at Se7en whilst the car is there so hoping they should be even better after

Looks like I will have to wait and see what kind of drop your has. How low are you planning on going? :)

Edited by tabbaranx

Sorry it was the BC coilovers I was refering to that didn't have much of a drop

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.