• Red
    • Gold
    • Black with Gold Decal
    • Orange
    • Green
    • Silver
    • Camoflage

Hello CCUK Family! :)

I would like your opinions and advice on what colour i should paint my Brake Calipers.

I do plan to get the TRD BBK which is red but seems like every man and his dog paints the calipers Red. I wanna be different. Engine bay is Black and bronze so thinking alon those lines... Any help is appreciated. :)

My Car as it is:

1089.jpg

DSC02087.jpg

1087.jpg

I have a silver Gen 7, had my wheels and calipers done by Wheel Genie, crome going into black wheels, Ifancied burnt orange calipers, but was talked out of that by the guy who was doing the job, he advised me to have black, i went with that, and dont get me wrong i'm ok with the end results, looks quite sexy, but i still hanker for burnt orange. One day! :D

Hello CCUK Family! :)

I would like your opinions and advice on what colour i should paint my Brake Calipers.

I do plan to get the TRD BBK which is red but seems like every man and his dog paints the calipers Red. I wanna be different. Engine bay is Black and bronze so thinking alon those lines... Any help is appreciated. :)

My Car as it is:

1089.jpg

DSC02087.jpg

1087.jpg

I tried different colours and decided silver (smooth Hammerite)

Bronze is better than black but plain old silver wouldn't look too bad.

Hmmm some good Ideas. :think:

I do plan on getting the BBK so I would have to get that painted too if I decide on anything other than Red. Im quite tempted by the Black with the TRD Sport-M Logo which has the red and the gold in it too. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.