Do you treat it like a palace or a shed?

bigstring

*lol*

I'd say Rufus is a palace, but it's easy to keep clean when he's sat in the garage not going anywhere :(

The Evo I'd say is a dirty palace (just to mix things up) - kept nice and tidy, no eating/drinking or anything inside and I don't smoke, but not actually cleaned up as often as I'd like, so the floor mats build up stones, leaves, etc. until I remember to shake them out :)

I got 20 paving slabs in the back once.

:o Impressed!

I can't even get one paving slab into mine. I've tried. Sub in the boot doesn't help, and I can't get one in the front footwell either.

My car is full of all my work gear - hi-vis, wellies, disinfectant spray and the like, but I try to keep the outside clean. Always got an eye open for bits of rust starting to appear, which I sort asap, and I like to wash it once a week, weather allowing. Polish/wax when the rain doesn't bead on it anymore.

Inside gets a clean-out every so often, but I've got stuff on the back seat that's been there for at least 2 years. When I changed my interior, I just took everything out and slung it all back in again - never know when I'll need that Ferrari key ring I got off Shell some time ago etc. :)

where do i start

boot over full so its bending the parcel shelf , tool box , tools , parts as per usual , plus double duvet , tent , sleeping bags and other stuff from the jae in sept :o

glove box , full of parts and loan forms

interior , red bull spillage on the centre console , tabbaco on the seats , fag ash over back seats and carpet , various work forms on passenger seats , pens and baccy papers jammed between the seats

and she has not had a wash since sept , so its covered in dust the wheels are black and cobwebs in the c/s grill mesh

Neither. I treat mine like a car.

It gets cleaned when needed and for the main part it stays clutter free, but if I'm driving any distance etc I expect it to end up full of sweet wrappers, fizzy drink bottles and magazines etc. I tend to clean it if someone is going to be looking at it :D

Mine is definitely a shed!

I don't know why but I haven't really 'bonded' with the Celica, not like I have with previous cars. It's odd too cos I'm a petrolhead and the Celica is a lot of fun to drive.

I guess it's just laziness. I can't be bothered to clean it, inside or out. I've washed it once in the whole time I've owned it :lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.