seat belt thingy...

th3iceman

don't know whether to put this in gen 6, general discussion or off topic... so i thought i would start it here... mods please move if ive put it in the wrong place...

i have my driving seat quite forward and with the mahoosive wings iv'e got on my seat trying to grab the seat belt is getting to be a right pain in the ass...

i was wondering if anyone knows where to get an extender that clips to the top of the seat belt holder that brings it forward... me mate has got one in his merc and for the life of me i cant remember a. what they are called b. where the hell to get them from...

iv'e tried typing in seat belt plastic thingy and strangely enough google wasn't that helpful... lol

many thanks...

stu... :)

edited cause i really can't do punctuation...

Edited by th3iceman

I know, thats what i'm saying, they may have come as standard on an import, they did on the gen 5, i just don't know on a gen 6. If they did, you need to change the belts, the clips, as well as the upper rear window panels

I know in the Gen they came as standard on JDM cars, I took them out of one to fit to my CS, total PITA to do but worth it. Don't know if import Gen 6's have them though sorry :(

ive got an import gen6 but standard seatbelts are the same as uk ones

not after seat belts dude... looking for something that goes on the seat belts cause im pissed off with having to open my door to get my seat belt cause my seats are so frigging big...:)

the gen6 import doesnt have them either mate. knew what you meant simple solution tho! cobra or nice recaro seats nice tight fit. no worries with the belts then

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.