Snow foam

sid1100

I use Snow Foam on both my cars regularly. The Ultimate version is good but expensive. Don't know about the eBay one. Best I use is AUTOSMART Actimousse Plus. It's trade sale though so try and track down your local rep and see if he will sell you a 25 lt. drum.

The second one you have linked is a TFR version so will also strip wax etc.

We stock both Autobrite Supasnow foam and Autobrite Magifoam (clings for 30 mins)

Sadly they are only 500ml bottles at the moment, are you looking for 5l?

I paid £15 for 5 litres of Supa and I honestly can't remember for the Magi, I think about £10 for a litre?

Magifoam dwells for longer so I tend to use that if I'm stripping wax/polish as I add a little APC to it.

Supa is perfectly good for just a 'top up' wash.

B)

The 500ml bottles retail at 4.95 and 5.95 less your CCUK discount makes them £4.70 and £5.65 plus postage. But if you are interested drop me a PM and I wills ee what I can work for you

http://shop.autobritedirect.co.uk/magifoam---the-ultimate-in-vehicle-washing-2725-p.asp

That is the daddy if yo want it in 5l dude, it dwells long enough for you to clean doorshuts, badges and those hard to get to niggly bits :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.