Celica Trade In

scotty dog

Went with a friend to find him a new car and ended up falling in love with one myself.

Sat parked up between a Focus ST and Clio 200 was a Corolla Compressor.

What do you guys think of these compared to a normal t-Sport Celica?

A few videos on youtube shows that theres not much difference between the two. But it would be awesome to have that supercharge whine.

I asked them how much they'd give me for my 53 plate Celica T Sport with 50,000 miles and theyd only give me £3500 :o

I was expecting at least £5000, but maybe I'm being too optimistic. So I'm in a bit of a dilema do I buy the Corolla and privately sell my Celica or just keep the Celica because it's awesome!

tbh i would have said 5k to be optimistic, i know its not what any of us want to hear but parkers has a 03/53 t-sport as

Original Price £21,000

Independent Dealer £3,765

Private Good £3,290

Private Poor £2,595

Part Exchange £2,740

now thats with average mileage 80k, more than your's i know but anybody who has done their homework should know the 190 engines are pretty much bullet proof so long as serviced etc so high miles aren't really an issue,sure low miles will add value, just not so much as you may think.

so 3.5 trade in against a 6k car seems about right.

Edited by sh3p

I can't see how people can swap from a Celica to a Corolla, they LOOK completely different style cars in every way, and if it's the speed your after... For the price of a good corolla there are PLENTY more fIsh in the sea, so to speak

Not meaning to sound good harsh, this is ofcourse only my oppinion.

Edited by LiamGTR

Sorry but I can't understand why you would switch to the Corolla. Ok it has the supercharger, which I might add does not add a lot of power. For a little more cash you could just take the Celica to Se7en & have much more power, plus a much better handling & looking car.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.