Cheap Gen 7?

wintersun

FREE DELIVERY LOL.

Enquire about it and view it, what's the worst that can happen?

...... No celica there, just some dodgy scammers....the rest is history.

Is a nice Gen7 tho, would trade in my 4 for that, but its probably too good to be true...

I like your avatar btw, what is it lol? looks like a mad jacket potato!

...... No celica there, just some dodgy scammers....the rest is history.

Is a nice Gen7 tho, would trade in my 4 for that, but its probably too good to be true...

I like your avatar btw, what is it lol? looks like a mad jacket potato!

Then what are they gonna do lol?

The avatar is just this online thing that makes me LOL. It's called forever alone, google image it, it's basically his face photoshopped onto people who are bound to be FOREVER ALONE lol.

Then what are they gonna do lol?

The avatar is just this online thing that makes me LOL. It's called forever alone, google image it, it's basically his face photoshopped onto people who are bound to be FOREVER ALONE lol.

I like your avatar btw, reminds me when msn was cool and you could doodle...me and my mate rob would just draw random shit to each other instead of having a conversation (this happens after knowing someone for 20 years)

For example:

I rock.

I like your avatar btw, reminds me when msn was cool and you could doodle...me and my mate rob would just draw random shit to each other instead of having a conversation (this happens after knowing someone for 20 years)

For example:

I rock.

Is that not Ren or stimpy lol?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.