Rear brake light

I really want one with smoked/black glass. If they are tinted what type of effect can be managed. Would there be much interest if these were available on ebay ??? HAS NO ONE EVER DONE A GROUP BUY ON THIS ITEM ??? Is there no one in Usa doing them? or China. A company called Gasgoo keep getting in touch with me about custom made car parts. BUILD QUALITY NOT SURE but for such a simple part maybe the quality would be ok. Would the price/quantity needed to order be viable. COME ON CORPERATES.. IS THERE NO ONE WHO CAN MAKE THESE HAPPEN.

just ordered some more as mine has started to fade round the edges of the front lights over the two years I have had it on. the price has come down from when i first ordered it, so have got black again and a blue so will see what the blue is like. ;)

Hello. I was speaking to ams today about the mod in the Celica of the hatch handle. Is this your work and if so how much does it cost? Can it be done in black. The one I saw was red in a black handle. Also would you consider sorting out my strip light. Again if so How much... THANKS. Sorry to pm you (You don't know me but ams gave me your name and said you may be able to help) :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.