finishing off satin black spray

sonic

as a temp measure i am doing my bonnet satin black , sanded and filled the fook out of it , but when it comes to the satin top coat i keep getting a patchy result , satin/matt black , if i wet n dry like normal paint it will end up dull and if the then polish it up again i presume it will end up shiny (not satin) and tips , on my 3rd coat at the mo

hope your preps good cus satins errrrrrrrrr testing

thats why i am using satin , done the bonnet the other day in body colour and once dried you could see every mark , havent got the time or the funds to get it done again before the jae , so satin black shows all the marks , so if i can get it looking spot on in satin then when its top coated it will look mint , and satin looks cooler than battle grey undercoat so i wont have a monk on at the jae :lol:

well as i am bored , car off the road due to the arb going for a wonder , i had a little tinker to cure my curiosity , flatted bonnet down again , with 1200 grit wetndry then 2000 grit (in the rain :lol: ) , then got some cutting compound on the light cover

2011-08-23121340.jpg

as suspected , nice and shiny :lol:

so at least worse case at the jae i will have a nice 'shiny' black bonnet and lights :lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.