Alloy Wheels, Thoughts Please

12 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think

• Yay
    • Nay
    • Other, suggestions please

Right then, after my long long search for some Volk TE37 replica wheels (Inovite ST VI, Rota Grid, all of which are not available in Celica fitment in white, or at least not without a massive long wait)

But i then came across these, Lenso D1R, they would be 17's as again pretty much impossible to get 16's

LENSO_D1RPUTIH%20MERAH.jpg

2248.jpg

Not quite the same, but about as close as i can get in the correct fitment and in white

So, what do you guys think, should i get them, and also if anyone could find the time to do me a photoshop then that would be ace

P7110022.JPG

138220_2009081416.jpg

I think they look ace, but then they happen to be the very same wheels I want for myself :D In black that is. What site/price did you find them at? I found topgear.co.uk to be one of the cheapest at £599 including tyres and they have dealers in many locations.

I think they look ace, but then they happen to be the very same wheels I want for myself :D In black that is. What site/price did you find them at? I found topgear.co.uk to be one of the cheapest at £599 including tyres and they have dealers in many locations.

Bloody hell, i haven't found them as cheap as that, will have a look on there

But i have been chatting to a guy at Rare Rims and Performance Alloys, and that is how i have come up with these as all of my first choices can't be had in the correct fitment and colour

Oh, and the one other thing, would an offset of 33 be ok for the Celica??

Nice one, cheers for the link, i have just sent them an email actually asking what size and brand of tyres come with that deal (more than likely very shitty budget tyres), i have also asked how much it would be if bought without tyres

I was quoted £960 with Falken FK452 tyres from Performance Alloys.com ohmy.gif, but even at £599 with tyres, i could buy some Falkens for less than that, and still have 4 brand new tyres to sell

Ohh, nice one JO3 thumbs.gif, think that has made my mind up, just need to find the best deal now

No problem, glad to help. Personal budget restraints mean I don’t expect to get round to mine till next year :( …but I would also be very interested to know what the tyres are, so post up their reply when you get it ;)

Try r tec tunning mate sorry ti rub it in. I walked in handed my card over and walked out with a set of white inovit st-vi 5x100 for the celica 330 quid I kept haggling ;)

How long ago was that, every where i have tried so far are out of stock and say they can't get them anymore in white

Was it this place

http://www.rtecshop.com/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.