Which Tyres

After research these where the tyres I've just ordered...good reviews all round...and good reviews in the wet which is what I was mainly after because the ones I have on now are shocking, didn't know tyres could be so bad. There not low on tread, I'm just replacing them.

Got them for £140 from ebay, 205/45/R17, just need to get them fitted.

Also seen this word, progressive, alot with the tyre reviews but what does it actually mean?... :unsure:

Means you feel it losing it...push a car too hard for the tyres to cope and they won't just give out, they'll talk to you with feedback. Also dependent on the car though, in my opinion..most Jap motors just don't have what it takes with feedback through the steering wheels (I know that will ruffle a few feathers) BUT the Celicas do...they're amazing for it. So a celica on good wheels with Kumho Ecstas on a good road = win. And at a bargain price too :)

This came up in conversation lately (after more brake issues), we also figured you could get some great cornering if the corner has a lamp post ;)

Didn't the Batmobile demonstrate that very thing in one of the films? :)

Just goes to show you thatceveryone has there own ideas on tyres. All I can add is push the cheap ones and see what happens. Most people don't drive to the limit so will never find out the difference of what high performance tyre can offer you.

Just goes to show you thatceveryone has there own ideas on tyres. All I can add is push the cheap ones and see what happens. Most people don't drive to the limit so will never find out the difference of what high performance tyre can offer you.

This.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.