There Here :-)

Yay .... the personalised Red n Black Club stickers arrived this morning courtesy of Mook @ Skewer and I love em :-).

Bit of advice though, If you really want em to show off then dont buy a red and black leather interior lol, although the eye can distinguish them quite well I cant get a bloody pic without either the red not showing or the black lol.

This is best I managed after getting down low on the floor.

post-31736-0-41807600-1304518425_thumb.jpg

Wont the Black text make it harder to make out as is gets darker outside?

Also, i take it yous not going to be getitng your windows tinted anytime soon? :)

CCUK stickers are always good tho :D

No ... not planning on tinting the windows, and the red symbol always shows which is actually what we all recognise lol ... recon they'll do the trick n let other members know I'm a fellow member of CCUK. :-)

Ive just ordered a new set of club stickers. What text with blue logo :)

I'm yet to see another celica with club stickers round where I live lol.

I used to go to college round your way, done my cadetship and second engineers ticket at South tyneside college. spent many happy times in shields!! never had a celica there though, was in my MR2 for the seconds ticket. Living back down south now though.

yeah do you get the stickers from like red or blue?? i join a month ago and still not got mine

I joined end of March and haven't received my Members pack, but that's not a complaint, you have to remember these lads have day jobs too, and you only have to check how many members join daily to realise that's an administrative nightmare.

Mook at Skewer managed to get mine to me within a matter of days, and yes he can personalise them for just £6 a pair.

The stickers come silver/grey as standard (handy as i had a silver car) Mook is the only member authorised to create CCUK stickers in different colours as the logo is copyright CCUK

Thanks for the plug chaps :)

I do the club logos in plain silver external fitment, these are the ones you get in the club membership pack. Custom colours are easy enough to knock together, and I keep a few in stock depending on what's been ordered recently. Can have all sorts of combinations and in both internal or external fitment. As mentioned above, it's best not going too dark if you're putting them on windows as windows do look quite dark most of the time, keeping similar 'shades' together is a good idea aswell so the overall balance is right B)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.