Last resort - ask on here! Haha

oMIKEYo

Right,

Looked all over net, rang around everywhere.. 1 dyno is off till thursday as needs recalibrating, thats £45 for 3 runs and 3 print outs.

Wanting a dyno done sooner - no idea why, its just money to spend haha.

Rang atleast 10 places, found 1 for £50, found 1 more for £35 with no print out..

Any idea were theres rolling roads in the north east?

Mikey

Hahahaha lol

I'm curious as to how much it has lost over the years and I've never had one done so just an experience really haha. I think I need to get out of the habit of spending money on pointless things, do you agree? Ha

From memory, I used Test and Tune on the A19 some years back. Motorscope in Northallerton or Automark in Stokesley are supposed to be decent enough, the guys charge £45ish for 3 runs and graphs like most places... If you fancy travelling a little further affield then there's Well Lane Turbo Centre too in Batley nr Leeds. There aren't that many up there TBH.

HTH

:) It's a good idea to know where you're starting out power wise and it'll also help to spot if there's anything amiss right now too. If it's running lean or rich due to the intake then they'll flag it up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.