Crystal Front Indicators

arizona

That would be because there is only one person in the entire world that makes the clear ones for the PREfacelift.

Lucky for you he is a corp member on here - Wolfie308 in the corperate section

You can buy them from his website - CLICK ME

They are pricey but again he is the only person who makes them hence the price

Hope this helps

Dawn

Nope they are Facelift but good try :thumbs:

Trust me they are wrong, you can tell from the shape as the prefacelift and facelift are totally different shapes, as said above Wolfie308 is the only place you can get them from ;)

A lot of companies don't know about the facelift change and advertise them fr that year however they are 96 onwards

Edited by CelicaBabe

Ah, thankyou Celicababe, have just been outside with a torch as well and yep just as you said , i will have a look at the link you left, i have been trawling for them for the last couple of weeks, no wonder i couldnt find anything.

And DMC thankyou too, i did get a wave of hope there when i saw that, wonder how many disappointed customers they have when they realise too late they not going to fit

I've got the crystal side repeaters but i cant find any fronts , all the ads on Ebay say '96-'99 and mine's a '95

So is it possible to get them for a prefacelift? Anyone know?

LOL!

Copycat! :P

On a serious note, I hope you can find some, they change the whole look of the car.

Would it be possible to get a facelift front bumper and fit that?

LOL!

Copycat! :P

On a serious note, I hope you can find some, they change the whole look of the car.

Would it be possible to get a facelift front bumper and fit that?

Lol, that was me put it in your head :P:lol:

Yep, the facelift bumper option is def the way to go. Prefer the look of that too :)

Lol, that was me put it in your head :P:lol:

Yep, the facelift bumper option is def the way to go. Prefer the look of that too :)

Looks as if Nix or BigB may be getting a pm, then!

Good luck - it would be interesting to see a picture walk-through if you go down that path.

Yeah a lot of people tend to mod a prefacelift with a facelift bumper. For me its been done so much though and everyone now has a facelift so I kept my prefacelift as it is,kinda looks like a baby face to me :lol:

Also as my car is black I just tinted out mine, you don't even know the indicators are there untill there on :D

Yeah a lot of people tend to mod a prefacelift with a facelift bumper. For me its been done so much though and everyone now has a facelift so I kept my prefacelift as it is,kinda looks like a baby face to me :lol:

Also as my car is black I just tinted out mine, you don't even know the indicators are there untill there on :D

Do you have problems with MoT with black-tinted indicators?

Mind you, it wouldn't look that great on a silver car - the crystal ones just look great on Silver.

Thanks, i have some other plans too :P:lol:

Oooh, do tell!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.