Import gt rare 190+bhp

Dan23

not sure if mines got a lsd . the chassis tag says s54 or e54 , cant remember now

anyway i guess mines got ohhhh 675 thousand brake horse power seeing as were just throwing number up in the air , my gearbox is so close ratio if i use it i go back in time , just the sort of car for people with a disability

not sure if mines got a lsd . the chassis tag says s54 or e54 , cant remember now

anyway i guess mines got ohhhh 675 thousand brake horse power seeing as were just throwing number up in the air , my gearbox is so close ratio if i use it i go back in time , just the sort of car for people with a disability

Yeah well, mine has 700 hundred thousand gabillitron bhp and is rwd AND fwd at the same time, but not 4wd...also, if you want to drive it, you have to get a taxi to catch up with it because it's SO fast IT NEVER SITS STILL

Yeah well, mine has 700 hundred thousand gabillitron bhp and is rwd AND fwd at the same time, but not 4wd...also, if you want to drive it, you have to get a taxi to catch up with it because it's SO fast IT NEVER SITS STILL

fook off my starter motors got more power than that , mines got a gadzillion trillion bazillion and 2 bhp , its 19 wheel drive and has vvti and v-tec and warp drive , i even had the star ship enterprise away from the lights and that wasnt giving it death , if i use more than 200 rpm in first my eyes bounce off the back of my skull , well thats what my mate said and hes got a scooby and everyfin

fook off my starter motors got more power than that , mines got a gadzillion trillion bazillion and 2 bhp , its 19 wheel drive and has vvti and v-tec and warp drive , i even had the star ship enterprise away from the lights and that wasnt giving it death , if i use more than 200 rpm in first my eyes bounce off the back of my skull , well thats what my mate said and hes got a scooby and everyfin

you using the TRD warp core with HKS flux capacitor then ??????

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.