They are breeding - Now bought a Gen 6 too

No, she isn't mine :rolleyes:

Been on the hunt since I bought my Gen 5 for a decent Gen 6 for my Mother to replace her Rev4 MR2 as my sister is due to have a baby in the next few weeks - after a week heading up and down the country looking at complete dogs, our search ended yesterday.

Let me introduce my Mother's Gen 6 UK spec in Azure Blue - I'll let her give you the spec once she signs up (which she will) B)

DSCF2165.jpg

DSCF2164.jpg

DSCF2161.jpg

DSCF2159.jpg

DSCF2167.jpg

DSCF2171.jpg

DSCF2156.jpg

DSCF2170.jpg

DSCF2158.jpg

my Mother to replace her Rev4 MR2 as my sister is due to have a baby in the next few weeks ---

Your mother had to sell her car as your sisters having a baby, why does that make no sense?

Nice celica.

my Mother to replace her Rev4 MR2 as my sister is due to have a baby in the next few weeks ---Your mother had to sell her car as your sisters having a baby, why does that make no sense? Nice celica.

My sister doesn't drive so will need my Mother to be "Taxi"

Truth is, she is also struggling to get in and out of the 2 so a Celica seemed a good choice :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.