Anyone want to earn a few £?

Hi guys,

Cait, who lives near Bolton, has some parts of mine which are quite large and slightly fragile. Rather than send my courier which will be quite expensive and don't know whether they will be in good hands...

Therefore, is anyone travelling down from the North and would be so kind to pick up these parts and then drop them down here in Bath, Somerset?

Of course it will be made worth your while.

Just putting the feelers out there to see if anyone can help between now and resorting to a sh!tty courier. ;)

If anyone is, please get in touch.

Thanks. :)

If times not an issue I could pick them up at Rising Sun show in early May as shes going to the show & bring them down with me the following weekend to Japfest. I'm staying at Chippenham services on the Friday night (the 13th) & could meet you at Junction 18 of the M4 late afternoon if thats any good

Cheers for the offer buddy but time is a bit of an issue. Preferably in the next week or two.

If you delivered then I'd unfortunately just be moving out of my house and back home haha! :)

Thanks again for considering it. :):thumbs:

if only this was last week,

i travelled down from blackpool to minehead last thurseday for the 70's weekend.

Thats a pity ... Pete RU up in Knott End ??.... seen someone from Knott end on The members Map ;):D:thumbs:

Isnt theat typical hey!!! :( & ... you on My doorstep because Edd could have given you a few ££ towards your travel costs ...

btw I am nearer to Blackpool/ Preston than I am to Bolton which is an hrs drive away. :)

Edited by cait

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.