Hmmmm Help

oMIKEYo

Right, took engine management cover off to get the down pipe out (to paint it red)

Took the bolts out, had no idea how the clips worked so tried pulling out and pushing in, they ended up snapping and one of the bolts has now gone missing in my engine bay somewhere.

Have 1 bolt in the cover, clips are broke and a bolt is missing..

Where do i get a new bolt? Or cover for that matter aswell with clips on haha.

Also, will it be ok with just a bolt in?

Mikey

EDIT: Also, the little plastic black clips all over the plastics, can i buy these anywhere as need a couple, few have gone missing :lol:

Edited by oMIKEYo

It'll be fine with just a single bolt. You can swap tham out for a couple of cap screw (allen) bolts (M6) likewise the rocker cover. They come in anodised colours too if you really want to dress things up a bit ;)

Plastic fasteners can be found at Halfords or Ebay.

EDIT: Also, the little plastic black clips all over the plastics, can i buy these anywhere as need a couple, few have gone missing :lol:

mate you should have busted it earlier; i'd of sent up a handful of clips to you with your SRI!!

doooooh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.