write off

Is that your corsa in the back with the wheels in?

Quickly stripping it back before going to the insurance?

:lol: Good eye's that man, fair play to finding another, what sort of corsa, year, miles and reg, people are paying good money for little run abouts....... B)

• 3 weeks later...

was on way home from the mrs to work took a newly tarmac'd road which had diesel left on it going down the bendy hill to a blind bend where car was coming up and was on my side of road hit brakes and just slid either that or hit embankment and roll it. And front was completely destroyed will put a few pics up when can.

Sad to hear about your accident mate. Just so everyone knows can you tell us which road number and where it was? Being a Bristolian too I'd be really pissed with myself if I mullered my car in the same spot!

Glad that you're relatively unscathed. Drop me a PM if there's anything I can help with for the car. I'm not brilliant mechanically but I'm good at making brew or handing sockets ;)

found a 1995 gt £495 guys gonna part exchange a corsa i inherited lol clutch is on way out but damn she looks tidy back in the celica zone as off tomoro woop woop! and cheers everyone for messages!

Is that from the place at the bottom of Lodge Causeway? I know a couple of people who've had nothing but issue from them but she looks ok. Good luck!

If it doesn't work out there's someone round my neck of the woods selling a black pre-facelift Gen 7 which looks in pretty good nick and another bloke with a white Gen 5 2litre that is immaculate.

Edited by BristolLee

Nice one. I also like the 'TRD' numberplate B) Bit of a bonus there.

I thought that too. I'm amazed that the dealer didn't know what that stood for! He tends to have a reasonable amount of fast stuff in there, so I can't believe that plate stayed on the car.

Lloydy's new plate could be worth about half of his new car! :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.