I miss my celica :(

Currently in the Falklands, enjoying the last bit of summer here (about 17-22 degrees). But sick of land rovers and 30mph lol. Lots to do here, loads of sports and activities and exploring to do. And of course work to keep me busy!

But i do miss my celica, its back with the wife... hope she doesnt scrape it down a garage again!

I have seen one celica here among all the land rovers.etc..... and its a red gen 5! There is also a mk1 supra 3.0L in red as well which is realllllly nice. Wouldnt mind one of them!

There is always the Kart club for a bit of a fix if you can call it that. Never noticed a Celica last time I was down there back in 08. Cant see a Gen 5 lasting long with all that salt air, mind you some of then roads down there would make great rally stages, Id love to find out how quick I could get from MPA to Stanley in my GT4. Dorris

Last time I was down there was 99. We had disembarked from the ship with our Lynx.

We had also made some sledges from drip trays and went off in the landrover to find the best hills. There are a few too choose from down there.

Just watch the rocks!!!!!!

Dorris agreed about the rally stages, used to rally the landie up the side of kent mountain all the time, lol, when were you there in 08?

Second half of the year got back 1 Nov was working over at the Mighty Snow and Ice, I took over the running of the Kart club workshop whilst I was down there bit of a mess. I remember my last 6 weeks was nothing but blue skies so a nice finish to my last OOA im out in May. Dorris

ah i left in mar 08, never did make it over to the kart club, too busy working all the time.

Notice your at North Luffenham, at the camp? you know any of the RAF Japple lot?

We live down in the village, I am based at Wit but currently on all my final leave etc we occasionally hear the thumps and bangs from the barracks as 5131 have fun blowing things up. D

Ive seen that red supra!! Apparently it belongs to some squaddies who pass it on to each other. Its a bit pink now though, needs detailing alot! Looks awesome though. The gen5 was a red one, only saw the back of it though.

Where were you working dom?

Ive seen that red supra!! Apparently it belongs to some squaddies who pass it on to each other. Its a bit pink now though, needs detailing alot! Looks awesome though. The gen5 was a red one, only saw the back of it though.

Where were you working dom?

1435 Flt... who are we?...WE ARE 1435, 1435....and so on :-)

Edited by dominic2115

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.