sad news.

Harwood

So I've just got back from car electronics, where my good friends there let me use the workshop.

Today Ive removed my audio install, short shifter, HIDs, led side lights and window stickers.

The celica is ready for the swap tomorrow, we spent 2 hours last night getting the roof and boot wrap off!

:D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted for you mate..... at least you can remember some of the fun times you have had in it, and just let me know if you want any of the high res pictures from the other night (I'm still finishing some of them)

Being as this is a pass time car I think you have probably made a good decision.

NEVER!

hence waiting for a Chili-Red T-sport :lol:

Chilli red T sport defo will be a good decision!!! I know.... I've got one :D

Gutted for you mate..... at least you can remember some of the fun times you have had in it, and just let me know if you want any of the high res pictures from the other night (I'm still finishing some of them)

Being as this is a pass time car I think you have probably made a good decision.

Chilli red T sport defo will be a good decision!!! I know.... I've got one :D

you have PM mate!

well ive only got the celica for another 15 hours, started looking for bits to do to the ignis so i don't get too depressed!

celica wind deflectors (if you can get them) looking around £80

ignis £26 delivered! WIN

nearly 24 hours in, and im trying to like it.

got my headunit in and some boston s45 coaxials.

did make an important discovery last night, and some of the 140 boys might be a bit surprised if they try to race me :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.