trd front lip i borrowed

REWORX

For me... i'll just keep it as i have my fault as well for being silly not to remember who owns the lip... That is also one thing to consider, someone lend You the lip and it's your duty to return it... You should know the guy Mate... or put a label on the lip what's the owners Name so you don't forget it...

taken on board rich :blush: :blush: :sofa::P;) ;) ;):)

No worries, i've fallen foul of this before now, i made a jokey remark without smilies a couple of years back, and it was taken it the wrong way and upset a few members, thats why i use loads of smilies in my posts now :)

For me... i'll just keep it as i have my fault as well for being silly not to remember who owns the lip... That is also one thing to consider, someone lend You the lip and it's your duty to return it... You should know the guy Mate... or put a label on the lip what's the owners Name so you don't forget it...

this is a fair point

i did have a record of the guy in my pms but its not there anymore im trying to find out who,s it is thus reason why i put the post up

this is also a fair point...

... but to be fair... if i'd lent a lip to someone, I'd be contacting them every-so-often to find out if they still need it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.