Muddy bits

oMIKEYo

Never actually figured this out without leaving bits of cotton and crap everywhere

How do you clean marks and muddy patches from the plastics inside the car eg sills and glove box etc

What's the best way to do it? As it ends up looking terrible lol

Mikey

Does the degreaser aspect of it make it sticky or greasy at all, I know it's degreaser but still the possibility haha. Gunna go get some stuff from halfrauds later so need some good stuff haha

Also, use a microfibre cloth??

Edited by oMIKEYo

Does the degreaser aspect of it make it sticky or greasy at all, I know it's degreaser but still the possibility haha. Gunna go get some stuff from halfrauds later so need some good stuff haha

Also, use a microfibre cloth??

i use a lint free cotton cloth, just a dishcloth type but after soaping use a nailbrush or similar bristled brush while its soapy and go all over with circular motion bit at a time, cleaning off again with another cloth in clean water as i go, then a polish with silicone spray when dry (not silicon steering wheel though, did that once :unsure: )

Thanks for reply.

All purpose cleaner for eg flash or w.e? Lol then use the other one to bring it back to scratch?

Sounds a plan, think I'll have to try it today :unsure:

Mikey

Any APC should be ok, just dilute it a bit as you don't want the car smelling of lemons. Also test in a small hidden area first to ensure it doesn't discolour the plastic.

Asda do some Kent Microfibre cloths in a multi pack for a good price - good for this sort of cleaning. (not bad for buffing buffing polish/wax either but quite small in size)

i use a lint free cotton cloth, just a dishcloth type but after soaping use a nailbrush or similar bristled brush while its soapy and go all over with circular motion bit at a time, cleaning off again with another cloth in clean water as i go, then a polish with silicone spray when dry (not silicon steering wheel though, did that once :unsure: )

My mate once did the inside of mine and sprayed the bloody pedals with dash shine FFS!!!!

:o:(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.