Have we got any tame Toyota Dealers?

Gravel

There are at least three Toyota dealers listed in the CCUK member discounts thread.. :unsure:

Thanks - I might give them a ring, but several of the posts say 'not special order parts' - and half a 2ZZ-GE is definately special order ;)

Could talk to Kings Lynn Toyota in Norfolk, one of the parts guys owns a GT-Four, and one of the techies used to own one, never know they might help

Thanks - that's probably my most local - well, apart from my local one which won't give discounts...

Should be Longlife pink on a Gen 7.

Last time I ordered some, they had to look it up - there was apparently a switch from red to pink or vice-versa depending on the model year...

I'd just like to say a big thank you to Sheep and another club memeber who contacted me by PM (and so I presume wants to remain nameless?) to quote me for the parts I need.

I'm still not 100% sure what I'm going to do yet, but I'm very glad to see the club-spirit is alive and well. In fact, I'm feeling rather guilty about my affair with newcelica.org :lol:

Last time I ordered some, they had to look it up - there was apparently a switch from red to pink or vice-versa depending on the model year...

I'd just like to say a big thank you to Sheep and another club memeber who contacted me by PM (and so I presume wants to remain nameless?) to quote me for the parts I need.

I'm still not 100% sure what I'm going to do yet, but I'm very glad to see the club-spirit is alive and well. In fact, I'm feeling rather guilty about my affair with newcelica.org :lol:

Parts departments usually have to check up or even ask us techy's, but the 190 always came with pink in the UK.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.