Little challenge for the Midlands people

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice photos Sean. I think between the two of use we covered most angles :lol: only trouble is there are a lack of pictures of our own cars lol so busy taking pictures we forget about ourselfs :lol: on the plus side everyone seems over the moon about there pics so its all good in the end :huh:

i got a couple more i think that i havent uploaded yet so il try n do those laters

Edited by Dave Poole

:lol::huh::lol:

Superb photos mate! Really really good. Can't wait to see the rest.

That should be front page of the Celica-club calender next year.

Thanks mate, glad you like them :) Maybe a couple of them will make it to next years calendar, as I say there are still more pics to come yet.... I just havent finished them.

Booth I can send ya the full res pics if ya want...... although you may want to wait till I have done the rest and then I can send all the ones you want in one email?

Nice photos Sean. I think between the two of use we covered most angles :D only trouble is there are a lack of pictures of our own cars lol so busy taking pictures we forget about ourselfs :P on the plus side everyone seems over the moon about there pics so its all good in the end B)

i got a couple more i think that i havent uploaded yet so il try n do those laters

Yea totally agree with you lol, our cars have been a little left out, I just figure I can photograph mine anytime though so I dont mind :D

WOW! Outstanding pics. Now i really am sad i missed out. (Tear runs down face)

You guys are awesome photographers.

Thanks mate.... kind words like these make it worth doing :D

Keep ya eyes peeled, I will have the rest uploaded within a couple of days...

Edited by Canon4pics

Im confused by the faded pic of my car with harwood leaning on it and georgie next to him :(

long exposer on the shot they must have ventured into shot and then vanished before the photo finished, or they were there to start then walked away making the ghosting effect :P

Edited by Dave Poole

Thanks mate, glad your happy with them. And yea that pic was taken over a few seconds, pretty cool effect though I think ;)

Heres one more I forgot to add ...

Boothscarinlights.jpg

So if you guys want any in high res just send me a PM with your email address. Also if you want them do you mind me having my signature on them or would you want it removing?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.