Alcantara headunit surround

Gstraw

Hey

I've been Meaning to do this for a while but was just so busy. I wrapped my single din fascia adapter in alcantara to match my A pillars tweeters install and also my GT seats. I like it. Think it looks mug better than the black colour anyways!

f14014b9.jpg

43f60498.jpg

57da2429.jpg

Will fit it tomorrow and take more pics of it fitted

Still havnt got hold of them bolts to hold it in place but I'll hope for the best with friction! Lol

Comments welcome. Headliner would be sweet to have next!

Still havnt got hold of them bolts to hold it in place but I'll hope for the best with friction! Lol

Comments welcome. Headliner would be sweet to have next!

Which screws? I could post them to you as a freebie.

Hey. Thanks for the comments. Tried fitting it today but no luck :woot: the fascia needs them bolts. But also when I'm looking at the brackets a very kind member posted to me I'm not sure it fully aligns up with the fascia adapter :s I'll try make it work tho!

Planc it's the bolts that attach the 2 metal brackets to the side of the headunit then the whole assembly is bolted to the centre console and held in place. I tried explaining this to mr t over the phone but he didn't quite understand what u was meaning. If you have these bolts that would be great! Without them this isn't gonna fit. I tried slot today. Will see if I can also find spare bolts around my house and try them!

It matches the a pillars very nicely! I think i might wrap my whole centre console but I'm worried about the ac unit button as they will stick for sure so need to sand them down and open them all up to allow the alcantara to wrap around but I'm in 2 minds about butchering the centre console lol!

Might be a job for rich! Lol

I can sort these out no problem, it depends what your head unit is like. Genuine Toyota HU's and the sony unit fitted by Toyota are fixed in place by 4 M4x1.25 short bolts but some after market HU's including other Sony's use flat tipped self tapping type short screws, PM me your address and I'll post a mixture out to you :woot: as for the brackets if the are correct for the dash but the holes don't meet up with the HU just drill some more, if the brackets are incorrect PM me your chassis number and I'll check out the part number's you need and I'll also get a price.

• 10 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.