Wipers.

kishan38

i concur

PIAA silicone :(

Was hoping someone would back me up!

Man I've even bought them as gifts I believe in them so much. Boring gifts granted, but the recipients agree with me and I like to think of them being safer on the roads.

Do you find if you go in another car now as a passenger when it's raining you think "How on earth do you see anything?"

I bought a Bosch driver side blade from Halfords. Made a right noise !!! though could have been a duff one. Bought a neoform blade to replace and it's now very smooth and silent!

Same here (for a Gen 7). It either squeaks or smears, or both. I've just ordered some wiperblades.co.uk own brand ones based on recommendations here.

I've been using Valeo silencio' and thought they were better than Bosch super plus until this latest set which are total crap. Been on the car 2 months and are streaking more than Erica Roe (Twickenham 1970's!!). How much are these Neoform ones going for?

If you can afford the neoforms go for them, they are sex on a stick as far as windsceen wipers go... :( i think opie oils in the corp section do them

Yep, Opie do them and he's got a sale on at the moment, so you'll pay under £9 for a blade... that's brilliant value!

Yep, Opie do them and he's got a sale on at the moment, so you'll pay under £9 for a blade... that's brilliant value!

Those prices aren't bad at all. :( I'm going to Flame and Thunder tonight, if there's nothing there I'll get them. :) Do you know if the sizes I put up earlier are correct?

Just replaced my worn Bosch wipers with some Neoforms, very impressed with the quality. They move almost silently and shift the water of the glass much better than the Bosch. They cost about £14 quid per blade from a local motorfactor, worth the cost though as I can see in the rain :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

10 months later...

Either the Sparcos are shit or my wiper arms need replacing?

Don't know if this sounds stupid but is it even possible for wiper arms to bend out shape?

Edited by kishan38

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.