Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

VVTI

Back box 190

Question

Hopefully a simple one for you guys, just taken my japspeed back box off my 140 with the intention to fit to my 190 t Sport. Unfortunately the gasket supplied has had it. I think it's called EXHAUST CONICAL GASKET but I have no idea what size I need to get. Any help please or links 

9 answers to this question

That's the type but that's for a 1zz not a 2zz but I don't know the size I need as 2zz is bigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmm just been looking for you bud and i cant find any for the 190 ..but will keep searching 

hmm just been looking for you bud and i cant find any for the 190 ..but will keep searching 

I've looked I can't find nothing, some one on here must know

Wow £20 for a gasket must be able to get a cheaper one

When I was going to fit that 190 tte exhaust to my 140, the only way was to put a 140 and 190 conical gasket together so tries to find a 190 one, motor factors could get one for £9 and burrows Toyota on eBay said they had one, can't remember the price.