Celica Club UK Messages
Website Downtime Notice
Click here for more information
Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
1 pointdecided that it was time to refurb my trd adjustable shocks, the original green was looking worse for wear and as they are going on my black gt4 with red accents this seemed like the best option. springs and top plates done in 2k black.
1 pointMy New Front Brake Kit 8 Pot Calipers, 330 x 32mm discs EBC Yellow stuff pads