Busted tyre valve replacement

slybunda

so after being on holiday and coming back to drive the celica  after a month of it being sitting around i thought i be good to check the tyre pressures. the rear driver side tyre valve was ripped badly and leaking air. so having replaced the front valves when i did my new front tyres i used the 2 remaining valves today and got them fitted on the back wheels so now all 4 wheels use the metal tyre valves:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TYRE-VALVE-BOLT-IN-STEM-TO-FIT-BBS-FOX-ALLOYS-WHEELS-CHROME-SILVER-METAL-CAR-VAN/222405171083

s-l1600.jpg

link above is the the valves, iv had 2 on the front for well over a year and no issues. no more crappy rubber valves failing on me any more. the valves i linked to are the exact ones i bought and they fit my 17 inch standard toyota rims. should fit all standard toyota rims too.

just checked my emails, valves on the front 2 tyres were fitting in august 2017 so they been on for over 2 years and no issues.

Edited by slybunda

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.