Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
Single Status Update
Hey cheers for that tree one of those is destined for a spot on my nose, obviously my automobile one, think it ll really suit in a tastefully retro cool way on mine thanks.
BTW vv tasty looking car IMO a thunder grey GT = best looking celica including all of the generations.