TTR toyota team racing badge

wilo

Any one ever seen this badge/decal before ?

There is one on ebay at silly money with postage that's even higher .

Is this a super rare because even after a full net search the only one available is this one from Australia .

post-44698-0-25644000-1395270972_thumb.pngpost-44698-0-97818400-1395271020.jpgpost-44698-0-17599600-1395271040.jpgpost-44698-0-74768700-1395271054.jpg

cheers pal , iv got mook making me two hopefully but really wanted 2 more as raised lettering decals or badges as I would like to convert one to a grill badge .

If I cant find someone to do a couple in raised 3d lettering I might have to look into Toyota with that part number

Toyota Australia, one of the country’s largest car makers, has formed a works motorsports team, Toyota Team Racing.TTR will enter the Australian Rally Championship in 2003 with two Corolla Sportivos to be driven by three-times Australian Champion Neal Bates and his twin brother Rick.The twins in the twin-cams are expected to be a significant force in the series.TTR has also entered the voice of motorsport, Murray Walker, in this year’s Targa Tasmania.Walker will co-drive a Toyota Camry Sportivo with former Australian Touring Car and Rally champion Colin Bond.“Motor racing has come of age in Australia, and it makes increasingly good business sense,“ Toyota Australia Manager - Promotions and Public Relations Adrian Weimers said.“More than 5.4 million people regularly or occasionally watch motor racing either at the track or on television.”Toyota Team Racing will provide an umbrella infrastructure within which the company can enter events and provide support.Toyota is encouraging former Australian sports car and hillclimb champion Alan Hamilton in the development of a sports racing car, the SP9R, using locally manufactured engine, drive line and suspension components from the 2.4litre VVT-i Camry.It is also offering encouragement to two young Australian Formula One aspirants Ryan Briscoe and James Courtney. Briscoe is a member of the Toyota Formula One team’s young driver development program and Courtney will race in the All Japan F3 championship for Toyota TOMS.TTR will outsource the preparation of its two works rally cars to Neal Bates Motorsport, but management will remain within the team structure.The team’s first event is the opening round of the Australian championship - the Respect Yourself Forest rally in Perth on March 29 - 30. The Bates twins will drive two two-litre turbocharged all wheel drive Corollas.Their co-drivers will be Coral Taylor who has won three national titles with Neal, and former Formula Two and Privateers Cup champion Damien Long who will co-drive Rick.Young NSW South Coast find, and Neal Bates’ protégé, Ben Barker has been named test and relief driver for the team.Toyota last fielded a works team in the late 1980s, running twin cam Toyota Corollas in the Australian Touring Car Championship.Its 29-race undefeated record was recognised by the Guinness Book of Records and it won three Australian Manufacturers Championships as well as the inaugural Two Litre Touring Car title.The team was disbanded in 1991 shortly after Neal Bates was discovered by its Star Search program in which young drivers from all motorsport disciplines were given the opportunity to drive a Corolla in a round of the touring car title.Toyota continued to offer Bates support throughout the 1990s and his team went on to win three national rally championships in a Toyota Celica.TTR is intended to help Toyota Australia add local focus to its parent company’s global Formula One program.“Toyota has made significant motorsport commitments in several world leading categories,“ Mr Weimers said.“In Australia a combination of Formula One and IRL international coverage combined with a strong local program will provide enthusiasts with a vision of our company which is not necessarily traditional.“Our program will appeal to a broad range of enthusiasts.“We hope it will bring pleasure to our customers and to enthusiasts who may become our customers.”

http://www.conrod.com.au/forums/smf/index.php?topic=2822.0

Basically the ozzy version of TTE.

Though neither TTE (it being the GT4 prepping) nor TTR (it not existing until 2003) had anything to do with the Beams. :shrug:

neither do leather seats but I might put them in too :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.