SS-111 badge

wilo

yes I have the riser and bumper ss-111 stickers but its a solid type badge im after for the boot . iv seen someone on here with a red one I think but cant remember who it was .

I have found a red and a dark gray beams solid badge on ebay so just need a ss-111 solid badge in either of those colours to match it now

Don't hold me to ransom on this, but I vaguely remember Jason saying that was a grille badge, modified and stuck on. Then again I am getting old and the mind plays tricks.

any idea where I can the grill badge from . Toyota York only seemed to be able to get the ss-111 riser decals .

They cant even get the smaller ss-111 ones anymore and said they are unobtainable now .

Loads on yahoo auction Japan, Mook will do any sticker ones, Jasons badge is a modified grill badge.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

cheers pal . ill have a look now.

And I msg mook some time ago regarding stickers but he never got back to me.

Loads on yahoo auction Japan, Mook will do any sticker ones, Jasons badge is a modified grill badge.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

have you got a direct link please , I tried several different searches on that site but nothing comes up for ss-111

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.