Show us your Filth!

We all love posting pics of our cars freshly cleaned and sparkling with polish but….lets be honest…at this time of year they spend most of their time looking like they’ve just run a rally :lol:

So as a bit of fun I thought it was about time we had an 'alternative' Celica pic thread where you can post pics of your cars in their natural dirty state!

Slap up a pic and give us all a rough idea of how many miles its done to get into this state since the last wash. Lets see who can have the muckiest car for the shortest journey :P

I’ll kick things off, my car on the back end of roughly 300 miles. Those wheel centres are almost cherry red when clean!

edit_zpsd0dcf8cc.jpg

And Mums. Mileage unknown...she hasn’t washed it for weeks! :rolleyes:

2013_1125dirty0006_zps6911da81.jpg

Yup, it's cheating :). You did see mine on Sunday though, and it wasn't far short of the second picture. It probably hasn't been cleaned since the Summer - it would normally get done for rallyday but I got a lift up this year.

I've been leaving it as it needs a full machine polish and I haven't had time.

Edited by _Chris_

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.