just another wheel offset/spacer question thread

Now i know this has probably been asked a million and 1 times but im gunna ask anyway lol whats the best offset/wheel size option for a st205 ? the wheels im looking at are 17x7.5 ET48 so will this need spacers or will they allready be out to far ?

ill be honest i aint the sharpest tool in the shed lol offset's confuse me :lol:

What wheels are they?

I had Rota GRA's with the same measurements and it was a gnats whisker clearance off the front calipers, I put a set of 5mm spacers on just to be safe.

Ideally you would want et35-et38 for a faff BUT its all down to the spoke design more than anything else which will dictate whether they clear the brakes or not.

The higher the offset the further in they will sit.

At the moment it between boost and grids,

http://www.rarerims.co.uk/wheelshop_range.asp?id=1

That's the company local to me, they list both of them with et48 and they sell spacers to, so I might just turn up and see what deal they can offer. Apparently they take your old wheels as a px aswell so hopefully get a good deal

Edited by Viva La Bloke

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.