Best Comments

GT Bob

Strangely enough I don't get that many comments, I do however often return to the car to find people looking at it or taking pictures, and also see them doing it when I'm in the garage paying for a fill up. Normally when they see that I own the car they sneak off embarrassed. It got a fair bit of attention at the Nurburgring as well, a lot more than all the hundreds of Porsches and race spec BMW's anyway.

Also when I show people how well it goes they don't tend to say anything, even if I ask them questions they often don't reply, just sit there clenching their buttocks and holding on tight to the door handle to control their shaking......

Edited by Treacle

and with the boot on the other foot.................a bunch of teenagers were surprised in a tesco central car park when the old duffer asked them "So what apart from slapping on some toyota racing development centre caps have you done to your corolla then?" er carbon wrap bonnet sri etc etc.

I caught them having a shuftyat BB whilst I got my sarnie and they gave me a thumbs up as they drove off.

Bless.

Went through Mcdonalds drive through for lunch today and the kid in the window (shit you not he looked 14! and was your steriotypical mcdonalds employee, greasey spotty sweaty face big glasses, you know the one ;) lol) leaned out the window looked my car up and down and said "Bloody nice car mate" so i just laughed and said thanks, whilst putting in my pin he looks at me and asked how much it cost me, so i told him i payed 3500 and he replies "3 and half is that it!" at this point im thinking yeah thats it lol keep up your good work here mate and one day you maybe able to buy a poster of one lol

Today I drove into a car park with quite a long approach road, there was a group of young guys in Hondas and I just happened to park near them.

the best comment ever

'Don't like Celicas man, but that thing looked f**ing awesome coming down the road'

That my friends is a win!

Pulling up on my brother inlaws drive last night to drop the 2 boys off for the weekend,

Their were a group of kidies hanging around and the one comes over to me and says, That car is fu****g sick, the lights even go up and down im gona get me one of them man safe..

I thought good luck buddy.if you can first find one I was in the gt4 165.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.