MPG/Trip computer For OBD I?

Hi guys,

Anyone know if a MPG/Trip computer exsists for Pre 1996 cars running OBD 1? I'd really like to get one for my GT4 but am struggling to locate one :( also if there is can anyone let me know how hard they are to install?

Thanks!

Tom

I'm considering making a Toyota OBD / OBD2 converter to allow the use of normal OBD2 tools on the celica (for real time info, not fault codes). If it goes ahead it'll probably be available autumn / winter time and cost somewhere approaching £100 finger in air.

Otherwise, I'm not aware of anything.

I doubt it as ODB1 isn't actually a standard as such so anyone making such a product would have to have a custom implementation for every brand and model car.

I assumed that's what ST205's had or am I mistaken?

I'm considering making a Toyota OBD / OBD2 converter to allow the use of normal OBD2 tools on the celica (for real time info, not fault codes). If it goes ahead it'll probably be available autumn / winter time and cost somewhere approaching £100 finger in air.

Otherwise, I'm not aware of anything.

That sounds pretty dam good :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.