Gone from Super Strut suspension to UK Conversion

Hi all just to share with you, myself and my gf dad did the conversion for my super strut to the UK version suspension as the knuckle broke on the super strut arm, so AMS suggested for me to purchase the parts from him and go for the UK suspension set up, the guy gave me very good advice, all works now as it should, as it was our first time to change the conversion over it took us several hours to do, only problem I have now is that my airbag light is on and I dont know what to do to remove it, so going to have a steering conversion done and go for an OMP steering wheel, 320mm

Thanks for viewing :D

Dont need to change driveshafts

Its the full subframe, hubs, steering rack and struts/springs - I supply it in 3 pieces to make fitting easier - Calipers are same

As Im clearing out temporarily I am selling these at ridiculously cheap price

Luca - the airbag light - I suspect that the steering wheel has been turned too many revolutions 9when the rack was disconnected) and you have damaged the clock spring behind the wheel - I have these and can sell you one at a discounted price if you need it

Glad to hear you have done it yourself - did you do it on the floor?

Hi AMS thanks for all your input and help, I did it with my gf's dad at his garage, hes got ramps so it made it a bit easier, what is the cost of the spring I need can you pm me please :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.